UI/UX Designer - Praxio
We’re Praxio, DigitalMarketer's sister company, and we're helping companies gather all their best ideas in one place so they can scale their teams and get more work done faster.
How are we doing this? Praxio is a Knowledge Management Software that trains your team, documents your processes, and makes cross departmental communication a breeze! Convert your ideas and "tribal knowledge" into checklists and trainings AND track progress!
And best news? We're seeking our next team member! Are YOU our next UI/UX Designer?
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for advocating for and delivering the best online user experience that meets both business and customer needs.
You will be conducting customer research, designing UI ideas and elements using various methodologies and the latest technology, and planning and implementing the overall UX strategy alongside the Product Manager.
This is an in-office position (yup, same office as DigitalMarketer!).
- Advocate for customer needs
- Establish technical and business UI/UX requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and customer-focused solutions
- Gather and evaluate user requirements and improvement suggestions based on ongoing user feedback
- Prioritize and implement product suggestions and user requirements in collaboration with product and engineering teams
- Create and illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and wireframes
- Design information architecture and user interface elements that support the product experience
- Develop mockups and prototypes for new product ideas that clearly illustrate functionality, usability, and visual design adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Test and implement new design ideas in accordance with designated timeline(s)
- Conduct ongoing user testing and research
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
If you have a true love and passion for serving and contributing to something that is larger than you, then we invite you to apply!
Check out our "We Believe" video to learn a bit more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvlf0Wg37N4
- Proven work experience as a Product Designer or similar role with a heavy focus on UI and UX
- Strong portfolio of product design work and UI design
- Mastery of design and wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision)
- HTML / CSS experience
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders and discuss/explain design options
- Great time-management and prioritization skills
- Critical thinker, analytical, and end-user focused
Full-Time employees are eligible for health and welfare benefits.
- Health, Dental, + Vision Insurance
- HSA plan with Company Matching (for eligible HDHP enrollees)
- Company-Paid Telemedicine Plan
- Company-Paid Mental Wellness, Financial Wellness, + Legal Counseling services
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- 15 Days of PTO per year (pro-rated based on hire date)
- 401K Plan with Company Matching
- DigitalMarketer product access + annual membership
- Emphasis on your learning and development
- Snacks, coffee, + weekly catered lunches
Exact compensation will be discussed during the interview, but as a general rule, we believe in paying people well and providing them a supportive and collaborative place where they can do meaningful work.
The Scalable Company (parent company of DigitalMarketer and Praxio) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Scalable Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.